Help With Checking-In when guest has Arrived

Kevin174
Level 1
New York, NY

Help With Checking-In when guest has Arrived

Hello,

how do I confirm or submit to Air BnB that the guest has arrived at the apt and check-in? Today is my first day as a host on air bnb. The guest check-in was today and they have arrived in the apartment and gotten the keys already. I understand to get payment as a host is when the guest checks in. How do we submit a check-in? Is this something the guest does or the host or both?

5 Replies 5
Aleksandra1
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Hi, you don't need to submit anything. Payment will arrive day after your guest checked in. If the guest had problems with checking in he would cancel his reservation or ask airbnb for help.

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Airbnb assumes the guest has checked in unless they are otherwise notified.  Airbnb will automatically release the payment 24 hours after the check-in date and you should see it in your bank account or Paypal 1-3 days later.

Happy hosting!

Vincent80
Level 3
New York, NY

Kevin, you don't need to submit anything. Payment will arrive next day from the time your guest checked in. 

Maureen56
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

kEVIN Did you finally receive your payment

Darlene22
Level 2
New York, NY

This soo just helped me with my question.   I am too wet behind the ears with hosting.  Thanks guys