Help, tips, or chatting...

Antonio1337
Level 1
Palermo, Italy

Help, tips, or chatting...

Hallo everybody. 

I’m Antonio from Palermo on AirBnB since May. I’ve a 3 room apartment with bathroom and kitchen. 

I rent only 2 rooms because in the 3rd one I can dry clothes and  work for the apartment. If I rent the 2 rooms with 2 double beds each, as a whole apartment for 1-5 persons , instead of renting 2 private rooms, the price would be higher? Just because guests have more privacy, and don’t have to share bathroom and kitchen with stranger?

i usually receive individual guest for few days, and the advice from AirBnB is very cheap, sometimes also 9€ per person.  If I put the whole apartment I may get 40€ for 1 person and then up? 

Are you able to see my two rooms? Thanks and waiting for an answer. Italian, Spanish or English speaker. 

Buonanotte. 

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Antonio1337  Pay zero attention to Airbnb's price tips-they are ridiculous, good for a laugh and nothing more. Price your place accordingly to what other similar places in your area are renting for. Airbnb doesn't care if you lose money, as long as they get their guest fees.