Help with Airbnb Support Help Team

Walter171
Level 2
Singapore

Help with Airbnb Support Help Team

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Airbnb Help Support Team on the release of payout due 27th June 2019 for a guest arrival on 26th June 2019.  I have checked that the payout hasn't been released from Airbnb side.

Been trying to contact both by written and oversea call and their responses seems to be giving me the rund around.  The responses are extremely slow.  When I talked to Dan on the phone, he said that weren't any outstanding issues and everything was fine with promises to look into it and have the payout released by the finance department.  That was 2 days ago.

What disturb me is that it seems I have been blacklisted and payout withheld for which I have not been told why or given any warning letter.  If I had done some wrong, I should be (at least) be told what it was and given a chance to correct it.  I am totally in the dark.

Help please.

Regards

Walter

4 Replies 4
Walter171
Level 2
Singapore

Have clarified that there is nothing wrong or outstanding on my part.

Has been a week since and Airbnb has not released payout yet.

Should this be considered a default/breach on the pay of Airbnb?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Walter171 

"What disturb me is that it seems I have been blacklisted "

What's made you think you have been blacklisted ?

Maybe contact them again and ask for explanation on withholding your payout:

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Hi Emiel,

I did that when the case manager messaged me.  He gave the reason that the amount paid by the guest is $0.02 lesser than the booking price.  I written to say I am willing to discount the $0.02 and he promised to help expedite the payout.  Nothing yet and no update from him.

"Hi Walter, this is Jeford and I will be your Case Manager from Airbnb today! Thank you for reaching out to us with your payout concern. I will do my best to help you.

I checked the reservation and it shows here that there has been an alteration made to the booking to change from 1 to 4 guests.
Because of that change, the pricing slightly updated as well. The guest needs to pay $0.02 more in order for your payout to be released. I will be happy to reach out to your guest now if you will allow me so that I can collect the remaining balance. This way, your payout will be released as well."
Walter171
Level 2
Singapore

It beginning to look like Airbnb is acting as prosecutor, defence lawyer, judge, jury and executioner in the aspect of payout to host.  Good if there is a independent party if there are dispute on receiving payouts.