Hey there

Med1169
Level 1
Marrakesh, Morocco

Hey there

I had an email who said Airbnb made mistakenly send me some duplicates payouts I didn’t see that’s in my bank account ?? 

4 Replies 4

@Med1169  Don't reply to this email or click any links in it; it sounds like a phishing scheme.

Terri38
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

I got that email too (see below).  There are no links in it.

Checked my Transaction History (from the AirBnB page - typed into search bar).  I can't see any duplicate transactions and so far there are no resolution adjustments.

There is this message at the top of the Transaction History page:

We’re fixing a payout issue
Some of your payouts were recently delayed or sent twice. We’re working on a fix, and we’ll get in touch if there’s anything you need to do.

Hi Terri,
We mistakenly sent you some duplicate payouts totalling $371.70 between November 7 and November 11, 2019. To settle up, we’ll deduct the amount you were overpaid from future earnings.
Deductions will show up in your Transaction History as resolution adjustments. You don’t need to do anything, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience.
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

There have been a bunch of hosts reporting they got multiple duplicate payouts and also many hosts who say they haven't been getting paid at all, so I think Airbnb must be having a right mess over there in their finances dept. and not dealing with it competently. What else is new?

Stephanie1500
Level 1
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I just booked an Air B N B and received 3 different confirmation emails for my same booking with different confirmation #s ... Obviously I am/ was concerned as I don't want to be charged more than once but so far have only seen one payment come out of my account ...