What Hosts are saying

Hi, I recently accepted a booking but completely forget that my apartment was unavailable due to a booking on a different site - I thought that my calandar was linked but it appears that this has not happened. I immediately informed the guest (within 24h... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi all. Thank you for your help. I would like to offer a 20-25% discount for guests that book 3 nights or more up to 7 nights). Not looking for another tenant I can't figure it out unless I indicate a specific week. Anyone out there know how to do ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Im confused... I already posted a payment method in our Airbnb account... and according to payment preferences our account status is now READY... It's been a week now but we still haven't received the payment. according to the transaction history THERE'S ... Latest reply by CarlandDiane0
    HelloI want to cancel location privacy.I want everybody see my true location near lift.It help me to rent my appartments. Regards Vadim Reply me to [personal information hidden] Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I have plans to go to a different city the same dates that my guest will be booking for. What should I do? Is it advisable to leave my guest in the house?! Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    You all look like experts so was wondering if you had any advice! I just tried to post and did NOT do instant book (dont really trust it and always prefer to speak to guests first) - but in posting - the system does not let me enter all of my details / i... Latest reply by Victoria57