What Hosts are saying

HiI am a new host and am setting up the first PAYOUT account. I'm asked for the address. My question: "is this my personal address or the address of the bank account?" Many thanks Suzanna Latest reply by Judy1
    Local Community Group for HOSTS in Columbia, Missouri - how does one use the Community Center to initiate and create a HOST GROUP in our Community?Could Airbnb provide assistance for smaller, more local Host Community Groups that are not in major Cities i... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, listed today, 2nd time I've used Airbnb. Everything seems to be in place, photos look good, have gone into as much detail as possible - if you can see the listing, what do you think? anyway, xmas in Brighton, am I likely to get any bookings right a... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have a guest interested in my aprtm for a full month at the month discount. The guest is new to airbnb and states, "I'm worried about paying the full stay in advance. Is there a way that I could do a partial payment?" I am also new. I have a flexible ca... Latest reply by Graham26
    I have just joined airbnb and someone made a booking. I received a txt say the booking was confirmed and that was the first I knew about it. I then received a txt from the guest saying thanks for letting her bring her DOG?? My listing says no pets. So ... Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
    I have a booking and its status is showing as accpeted I have accepted the booking it is for the 29 of December . I have sent recently 3 emails for the person who has book my apartment and i have no replies ... I would like to know when it shoes accep... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi,I have a guest with a booking made 3 weeks before arrival and then guest ask me to cancel 4 days before arrival. The cancellation policy is setup strict. So, the guest just loose all (in my case $39, not a big deal).Now, the host is upset and send me s... Latest reply by David126
    Hi there, I have noticed that the prices of my rooms changes from the amount I have set in the pricing settings to what gets shown on the public listing. For example: One twin bedroom is $45 per night for first person but on the public listing it's $42. A... Latest reply by Anna-and-Philip0
    My listing under Amenities section shows that my place is pet-friendly but I have not offered a pet-friendly rental and can't see where to adjust this in Amenities section. Has this happened to anyone else and can you offer help? Latest reply by Lawrene0