What Hosts are saying

I need advice. I rent out my entire condo in a ski town and my guests just checked in for the night. He is upset because it says in the listing there is a free bus around Steamboat. There is in fact a free bus around Steamboat and the listing says "There ... Latest reply by Dede0
    I live in a home and we are renting the entire upstairs (2 bedrooms and a game room). We want the listing to reflect this but we are only allowed to list one bedroom or entire house. We opted to list this house as 1 bedroom and then put in the descripti... Latest reply by Rosalie-And-Kevin0
    i had a guest checking in and checking out after 10 mins. when i asked if if everything was ok he just said the place is no good which i don,t know what he means by that. i think the guest was expecting to be staying alone in the apartment. what i wanted ... Latest reply by Emile2
    AB&B starting collecting state sales taxes and have posted that they will submit them for us. They have our federal ID# but do not have our state tax number and so far no taxes collected in November have been posted to our state account.Is there a spot on... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have a booking of the guest Andy booked via the Air BNB. However, our resort can not accomodate his stay because the Villa has in trouble in great maintainances because of the wet rainning season & last flood. So, please kindly refund the guest payment.... Latest reply by Tien2