Hi AirBnBer's! Looking for guidance!

Nichole15
Level 1
Dallas, GA

Hi AirBnBer's! Looking for guidance!

Hello Air BnB Owners/Hosts!  I am looking for some guidance and feedback on a service I offer. I am a designer and Stager looking to help Air BnB er's who are looking for assistance in getting their properties ready for listing.  I offer local help here in the Atlanta area, but also offer an easy E-Design package for DIY'ers who just need design guidance to a completed space. I'm wondering what the best way is to reach out to Air BnBer's about this service?  What other communities are you all a part of where you've seen people needing this service? Is there a better way to make this service accessible to hosts? 

Thanks in advance!  🙂 

6 Replies 6

@Nichole15, that is a tough one. There is a high concentration of AirBnB hosts here, but these discussion rooms are generally not supposed to be used for full on marketing.

There are a *lot* of AirBnB-related Facebook groups (including many specialized by location). That might be a good place to start, because you could target hosts in your area.

Thank you Matthew!  I will check out Facebook to see what I can find!  

Thanks again!  

N

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Nichole15 Can you please post some links to your work or completed projects? 

Thanks, 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

Hi @Rene-and-Zac0,  Absolutely!  You can find my gallery at https://www.perfectpieceinteriors.com/gallery 

This is completed work that I can do in the way of e-design that I can do for AirBnBer's regardless of where they are located. I can also do installs if they are located in Ga.  I have special e-design rates for Air BnB er's as well, which incluse a concept board, space plan that tells you exactly where to put everything and clickable shopping list of the items needed. 

Thank you for asking!!  🙂 

N

Jake0
Level 5
Coeur d'Alene, ID

I would be interested in talking to you about a possible business arrangment if you're interested, lets talk in PM.

@Jake71, what did you have in mind?  I am new here, so not sure how to PM.  Feel free to shoot me a message! 

Thanks!  🙂 

N