What Hosts are saying

HiI'm relatively new to this... the top of my ratings says I have 100% 5 stars but then lower down I have some 3 (location) and 4 star ratings (cleanliness which I think is down to not following them round with a duster as the bathroom is spotless when th... Latest reply by Jenny751
    I’m wondering if anyone knows the penalties for a host that tries to extort money? We booked, confirmed and paid for a house in Pucon Chile for the 2020 eclipse. Six months after we made the booking, the host demanded double the amount and threatened to c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Whilst i was sleeping last night 2 bookings were made and attempted to be cancelled on my acount at 3am but no refund available.Also another booked trip by me was cancelled. How do i sort this out? I have changed the password on my account but can't find ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Would like to no how others feel,about Guests that book for 2...and then there is 3Be tell you the Host nothing Latest reply by Susan963
    I am quite new in the Airbnb, so one of my first guest will stay 28 days (max. no. of days I put). Does anybody has an expirience in making agreement on cleaning. I somehow undestood that I will clean before and after, and in the meantime, I will offer to... Latest reply by Natasa38