What Hosts are saying

Hi, I wish to limit the age of children to six years plus in our cabin. We live in cougar, bear and wolf country, plus our cabin isn't suitable for very young children. We are also on a septic system and can't take the risk of people misusing the septic, ... Latest reply by Celia60
    Hi.I have a listing on "Instant booking" and that way I believe there is no penalty if I cancel a booking that just got in.I´ve been working on getting a Superhost status and in the next month I should receive it.Will this cancellation block my way of rec... Latest reply by Gudjon0
    Airbnb took a $300 adjustment out of my earnings for a transaction from 2014!! (It's 2019 now!) I hosted in 2015 too, so why didn't they take it out then? Has anyone else had a mysterious old adjustment pop up? I can't even corroborate that I got paid tha... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello!I've recently published an apartment, but I can't find it. Can you see if it is listed? It is called: Apartment for UNTOLD 2019 and it is located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Thanks! Latest reply by Emiel1
    This is the second month in a row I have had an issue with Smart Pricing setting my nightly rates to my minimum for my entire 6 month window. I have over $200 in lost revenue due to this issue now. I reported it to Airbnb, but they said everything was wor... Latest reply by Rhys36