What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I have a really important question to ask. I am getting hit with a over $4000 dollar bill from my township because they said I didn't pay my taxes in over 3 years now. I look in my account history and I see that the taxes are being taken out o... Latest reply by Jen15
    Ridiculous list of things to fix. Photographer sent had no common sense. Said no bread knife when it was in front of his face in kitchen rack, no pairing knives when we have 8! Just superficial and a waste of time. Fridge had food in it, yes becasue I... Latest reply by Stephen-and-Adam0
    I am a guest that has been using Airbnb for the last 10 months. I have been at one place for some time now and back in April I added a new credit card so that all my payments could be routed through the new card. However, the payment method was not chan... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello If we host in Canada, does it make a difference if our payout is in USD or CAD to our paypal account (we have a USD and a CAD paypal account)? I can't get a clear answer from airbnb. They say they payout in any currency you want and there is no curr...
    Hello, I was looking for a place and thought of a room available. I tried to book the room but after entering by credit card details it was directly rejected. On the app it was clearly red and rejected.Later how surprised I was to see it was finally accep...
    We suffered a serious payouts missing from Late May, 2019. Airbnb paid on time all the way. But from last end of May, I suffered a lot for missed payouts. Airbnb did not pay all the transactions on the scheduled date. They paid only part of them. As I hav... Latest reply by Marine186