Hi Everyone!

Sherwan0
Level 1
Netherlands

Hi Everyone!

I am new here and i just started to be a host,I have a question about the paymen, how can i see that the guest payed and completed the payent method before he/she arrived?

i wish someone can help me becaise i couldnt find the answer for my question on the airbnb website.

thank you already for your help.

Chervan

5 Replies 5
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb handles that side completely. You'll sometimes get a notification saying the guest has to complete payment but I've maybe seen that twice in 1.5 years of hosting.

You're worrying about something you don't need to worry about 🙂
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Sherwan0 if the reservation status is showing as "Accepted" then the guest has made the payment to Airbnb.

@Sherwan0, here's a link that I'd advise you to look through carefully in order to understand how AirBnB works. 

Essential reading for hosts.

Also contains a link with several international phone numbers (‘Contact AirBnB’).

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#U23100

The 'search for anything' box near the top right-hand side of the page is also extremely useful.

Sherwan0
Level 1
Netherlands

Thank you everyone for your quick response, thank you for the information and support, i am not worried now anymore 🙂

wish you have all a great time.

with my best regards,

Chervan

Ivana285
Level 1
Komiža, Croatia

I want to wish Happy and successful New Year to all at Airbnb community.