Hi

Humphrey11
Level 2
Mumbwa, Zambia

Hi

Hi lately business has been so hard ..we have gone like for one dry without any clients..

What can we do differently to attract clients??

10 Replies 10
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Humphrey11 For me, the security system would put me off for two reasons:

1.  are there problems at your location?

2.  I don’t want to be monitored. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gwen386 

Maybe @Humphrey11 has updated his listing since he posted here, but I can't see anything about a private security firm, only about the CCTV cameras.

However, in some countries it is not uncommon to have gated communities where there is security at the gate to let people in and out of the complex. I have stayed in many places like that around the world. It is normally for the security of the residents, to ensure no intruders/thieves, not some weird way of monitoring them.

It might seems strange to those from other cultures, but it's perfectly normal in a lot of places and people would not consider the property safe without it. I spent a few years living and travelling in Africa and things are not the same everywhere. 

1. Exactly

@Humphrey11 Maybe some more pics of the animals available in the area or any tours available for tourists and a map of the general area , for international travellers . Also advertise the compound with the pool as a safe relaxing area. It looks a little isolated so maybe some local shops or groups of people  . Not too much of the dried grass. The pool should be mentioned a bit to get yourself into that category. Maybe a pic of a long cold drink and the fridge . some of your pics are a little blurry . Replace them with local  views or or the kitchen shower areas. good luck H

Humphrey11
Level 2
Mumbwa, Zambia

hi Gwen..l hear you ..but the security cameras are only for the surround yard. To ensure the tenants property is secure and monitored..

Problems or security breaches we haven't recorded any so far

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

Those cameras and a private security firm would still make me not want to visit. 

Are the cameras monitoring guests too while they’re outside or only the front entrance to the property is monitored?  

Humphrey11
Level 2
Mumbwa, Zambia

Mostly it's the entrance and parking area..

As for the private security firm ..there are a necessary need especially opening and closing the gate

Humphrey11
Level 2
Mumbwa, Zambia

The sole puporse of security camera at our apartment is for securing tenants property and any other security breaches..

As for private security firm..mainly it's for gate convenience of the tenant when he wants to drive out and in .. and other logistical challenges

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Things work differently in different countries, 

My condo complex has security 24 hours and at the gate there is a camera pointing at your car, even my cleaner has to show ID to get in, cameras are everywhere in the car parks, 1 underground the lobby area and in the corridors, obviously not in the unit,

Few guest do ask if we have secure parking, It seems most are happy with it, 

Nobody can just walk in, they can only get so far after that they need a keycard, also stops people coming in and using the pool, the only people who can use the pool are people staying there, Keeps it very private.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Im happy with our security, we paid a lot of money for that apartment and we have 2 nice pools I dont want the general public being able to wander around, then the place is not secure,

I think guest would not like it,