Hidden review?

Alex444
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Hidden review?

Guest wrote a review. When I also wrote a review, within the review period , none of the reviews are published and mine is marked as "hidden" under "Reviews", because it is "incomplete".

When prompted to "complete" the review, I'm told that I can't edit the review (!)

A bug or what..?

31 Replies 31
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

It might be. You can contact airbnb to resolve it.

Adina3
Level 1
Timișoara, Romania

Same thing is happening to me. Did you solve it? 

Victoria269
Level 1
Málaga, Spain

The same thing happened to me 

It says hidden reveiw please write a reveiw which i did but i stil can't see it and the notifcation does not go away. However when I go on the profile of the person I reveiwed I can see my review.

Does someone know how to solve this ? 

Thanks 

This is happening to me too! Did you resolve it? The review left for me is still showing up as hidden, although I can see the review that I left for my host. Any word?

Viviana88
Level 1
Bassano del Grappa, Italy

The same happened to me. Did you solve it? 

Allison96
Level 2
Llanaber, United Kingdom

Same for me - 3 times in 2 weeks now.

The first two showed after logging out & in again several times.

The latest one is not showing no matter what I do

Anyone got a fix yet?

Thanks

Audrius1
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Same here. Nobody got any solution yet?

Jeff29
Level 1
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica

same here. how do we report this bug?

Judy184
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Same here!

I am able to see my other reviews but for one person I am getting the same message (hidden review). It is also asking me to complete my review but I can see the review I left.

Any solutions?

Shevy0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi,

I had exact the same problem.

How did you resolve the issue?

Thanks

Daniel1112
Level 2
Costa Rica

Hi,

I had exact the same problem. How did you resolve the issue?

Thanks

Ana895
Level 1
Paris, France

It happen to me too this Sunday. Any solution?

I am having a similar problem for the last week or so. I have several reviews listed under Notifications on the Dashboard with a 'Write review' link. (I have already written reviews for all of them). Now when I click on them, I get a message "SOrry you may no longer edit that review". I know some of these guests have written reviews for us (as host) and I see them as 'hidden' under my reviews. Is there a way to report technical issues to AirBnB other than via Facebook (which I have done...). ANyone found a solution? (Nor can I "join conversation" to make this a separate post on this thread as there is no 'Reply' or "post' button to save my comments!)
Kathia6
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here. Found this thread as this just happened to me a few mins ago. It was a nice review with a lovely private note too -_-". I saw it on the screen for a split second and I clicked X on an interstitial (a notice that is an overlay on the page) absent mindedly because there was a new Airbnb message coming in. Then the same thing happened. 

Bumping this issue.