Host Health Safety needs

Host Health Safety needs

Hi I have a guest that has bowel explosions. Safety team unresponsive. Has anyone been successful removing filthy guests from a room in your private home?  Case managers state they will move up check out date due to guests poor hygiene and concern for my health. It has been 3 days since Friday Oct 25 and no chance of removing her until 11/7. I am already sick. I didn't discover problem until Friday and she has the shared bathroom to herself as only guest. 

Thanks,  Margaret Petiteshopper@hotmail.xom

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Margaret824 

I think case managers will first discuss situation / solution with the guest, which can take some time if guest is unresponsive. They can not cancel a stay because a guest is ill. Also there must be proove that the guest a safety issue. maybe talk to the guest and offer to shorten the stay ("change" option in reservation), it will refund remaining nights. Or maybe discuss hygiene standards with guest.

If nothing helps you can cancel the reservation, forcing guest to leave, but it brings penalties from Airbnb with it (and bad review from guest)