Hosting in Puerto Rico while living in the US

Janice246
Level 2
Clearfield, UT

Hosting in Puerto Rico while living in the US

Hello!

My husband and I would like to start hosting through Airbnb in PR. We haven’t bought yet but are looking to buy since prices are pretty low in many areas right now. I was born and raised there so I know the island but I’m nervous about managing it remotely. We live in Utah. 

Questions,

1. What locations are best to invent in currently? Best property management?

Our budget  up to 250K. 

2. Any advice for a newbie? I would love to have some resources to help us do this right the first time. 

Thanks in Advance!

janice 

37 Replies 37
Kelsey209
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hi @Janice246  I’m curious if you bought your property in PR. What was your experience and how has it been going? 

@Janice246 

I realize I am late to the game but hoping you will see this. I live in Roy and would love to discuss with you what you decided to do. I am looking at purchasing a rental property and interested in what area you would recommend and if you hired a management company. 

We live close by, I would be willing to meet if you wanted to...I know how that sounds. LOL. I would just love to discuss this as I love Puerto Rico and am currently planning on retiring there. Thank you!

Hi @Melanie934 

My wife and I property manage short term rentals here in Puerto Rico. We've been in real estate investment and management since 2008 in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Wyoming, and Eastern Canada. If you'd like to meet in person or setup a time on Zoom, please let us know. Our website is Livingindesignllc.com, email: livingindesignllc@gmail.com and phone: 307-460-1630.

Asit65
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hello! Can you please recommend any property managers from your personal experience? Thanks!!

Hi @Asit65 

My wife and I property manage short term rentals here in Puerto Rico. We've been in real estate investment and management since 2008 in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Wyoming, and Eastern Canada. If you'd like to meet in person or setup a time on Zoom, please let us know. Our website is Livingindesignllc.com, email: livingindesignllc@gmail.com and phone: 307-460-1630.

Hi David, do you offer full-service management?

Jessica1405
Level 2
Alpharetta, GA

Hi, we’re you able to find a property manager out in Puerto Rico and a good area to start up in?

Deborah1073
Level 2
Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico

I’m happy to help with any questions. 

sirena homes. 

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Best regards, 

deborah

Deborah

Hi Deborah,

Your contact info is removed to the Airbnb guidelines. I would like to connect with you about RE opportunities in setting up an Airbnb in PR. 

thanks,

Lauren

Carmen1953
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hello

I tried to call you but no answer.I need a property manager in san Juan PR .

@Carmen1953 PM sent. Thanks

Deborah1073
Level 2
Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico

hi Carmen , we manage Air Bnb ‘s in Puerto Rico . We focus con the customer experience and the host asset protection. Give me a call,  I’d love to share the knowledge. I Look forward to connecting

best regards, Deborah

Deborah

just called ya 🙂 Any further questions let me know and have a fantastic day!!!

Which number did you call?   Tell me about your property.  Location, house or apt,  how many bedrooms, baths, amenities, etc. 

milton--- 201-306-7103 3 bedroom 2 bath condo - palmas del mar