How can I accept a reservation after the guest cancelled?

Juan201
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

How can I accept a reservation after the guest cancelled?

Hi my name is Juan, I am having some trouble with the reservation of a guest since she booked yesterday but then cancelled and today she is trying to book again but the webpage won´t let her and I can´t accept it or pre-aprove any longer. What can I do in that case? Thank you for your help 

1 Reply 1
Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

@Juan201:  I haven't heard of this problem before, and this same situation has happened to us.  Where a Guest requested and then cancelled, and changed their mind.  If you're still having problems, either contact Airbnb, or if a Booking Request is still not working, then have them submit an Inquiry instead.  That way, if you're ready to accept them, then you can select "Pre-Approve."  Some of our Guests are not as computer savvy as we would like them to be, so that could be the problem.  If you are able to communicate back and forth, then there should be a way for them to submit a request to book - cancelling wouldn't change that, because people make mistakes and cancel a reservation all the time (they put the wrong # of people in, or a wrong date, etc).  Good Luck.  Lois