How can I get a reviews from guests who do the reservation for other people?

How can I get a reviews from guests who do the reservation for other people?

I have this recurrent problem the person who does the booking is another from the guests.

When they leave the apartment I do my review but it is very difficult to involve the person who originally booked to do the review.

Is there any way to obtain the review?

Thank you

Hortensia

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello,

One of the guests must be the booker, because it is not allowed to book a reservation for other people ("3th party booking" is only allowed if the booker owns a business account). So the review proces is not working. Better not take "3th party bookings" in future. Best regards, Emiel

It was a business account and the personn who did the reservation never completed the review.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Were you aware that 3rd party bookings are not supported by the Air BNB platform, @Hortensia1?  As @Emiel1 has pointed out, the exception is under the business travel process in which a registered booking person such as an assistant can book.  Under that process the traveler profile is available for reviewing the stay.

If you want to accept 3rd party booking you should use another platform and collect your own security deposit.

Good luck!!

It was a business travel process booked by an assistant who never completed the review.