How can I increase visibilty for my unit? Only pops up for four or more but can accomodate less too!

Marissa2
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

How can I increase visibilty for my unit? Only pops up for four or more but can accomodate less too!

2 Replies 2
Nelson4
Level 4
Sagres, Portugal

You need to change the ad and say 2 or more then... i think it works like that

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Marissa2 (and @Nelson4, FYI) , you don't need to change the headcount; that's NOT how it works. I searched for your listing, claiming I had a party of 3. I narrowed the price range down to $250-400, specified "whole hose or aprtment, and the number of beds, bedrooms, and baths that match your listing. I also limited the search to the neighborhoods of North Beach and Telegraph Hill. Those settings reduced the number of possible hits from zillions (AirBnB just said "Over 300") down to 5, and you were one of them.

I think your only issue is the sheer number of listings in your area. You might also try lowering your stated base price, as I noticed that many days used lower (custom-set) rates. Your high base rate may price you out of many people's searches. Note that loweting your base rate doesn't mean that you can't set higher rates for any dates you want.