How do I post a special offer?

Marjory2
Level 1
West Tisbury, MA

How do I post a special offer?

I have openings 2016 for July 4 week & a prime week in August. Would like to post these (only openings all summer) as "Special Offer Package".  Airbnb has NO WAY to do this (although they say something about Special Offer. I see by the community that others can't do this either. That seems so ridiculous.  Does anyone have an answer?

4 Replies 4
Nina36
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Special Offer is only applicable when an enquiry is made. So if you want to offer less than the usual rate, that option will be open for you to choose.
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Only way to do so is in Title of your listing or first line of your description....July/Aug Special offers!

Occasionally airbnb will prompt you to make a special offer, say at 10% off. This is the only way I can see to make a special offer unless you already are in communication with a renter. However, you can always tamp the price down for a certain period or particular days or weeks and indicate you have a special on for those days in the opening description in your listing. If anyone has a way to actually "post a special offer" on your own for a certain week or weeks or days, please let me know; I would be most interested in doing this as unreserved days come closer!

Lynn258
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I would also like to know how to post a special offer. Thanks for the advice (re posting special offer in the title) I will try that...Hope it works