How do I.......

Answered!
Carol595
Level 2
Roanoke, VA

How do I.......

What steps must I follow to remove “feedback” comments Airbnb leaves on my listing for me to improve? Received first bad guest that stayed 15 minutes after arriving. Months ago this happened and since then I receive “recent high ratings” for the same room the guest decided was not to her liking. This guest did not communicate at all and did not want to follow my house rules. She to. I did have another guest in my home at the time, a long term guest, that was able to be a witness to her untruths.

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Carol595 

I am afraid you can't stop Airbnb sending you messages about how to improve, to shorten your min stay, to lower your prices etc...

To set what other notifications you want or don't want to receive :

click on your profile pic in the upper right corner/settings/ notifications

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Carol595 

I am afraid you can't stop Airbnb sending you messages about how to improve, to shorten your min stay, to lower your prices etc...

To set what other notifications you want or don't want to receive :

click on your profile pic in the upper right corner/settings/ notifications

Ricardo741
Level 6
Kingston, Jamaica

Check the review to find where the guest possibly breach any policy. Did the person make any comment about Airbnb resolution etc. If the person did then you can have the comments removed. 

Carol595
Level 2
Roanoke, VA

@Ricardo741 @Thanks. I have tried twice talking with a case manager and since this “one-off” guest decided to ‘de-star’ my five star business without breaking any written rule I will be forever having to view not only this one disgruntled guests’ review but will also forever have to see the ones across the board each time I open up my page to make changes. Rules are rules and I understand. However, as a Superhost for the full two years of loving my work and constantly opening my home to new users or guests with less than a handful of reviews (I have always used instant booking as well), I do feel that the rules need some looking into and amending for cases like mine.

I know in my heart that a change will come sooner than I think!