How do you open a Support Ticket??

How do you open a Support Ticket??

I found the page where you can make a comment or suggestion, but they state that's not the same as a support ticket if you're having an issue.  But then they don't tell you how to open a support ticket!  A search on the web page just leads you back in a circle.

What I specifically need help with is search results - when you do a search on our location - 'Isla Saboga, Panama', you get listings not only on Saboga but also on Contadora, which is the island next door.  Our listings show up scattered throughout the results - not listed first at the top as they should be.

If you do a search on 'Contadora, Panama', you only get Contadora listings - none from Saboga.  It doesn't seem like equal criteria are being used.  How do I get a programmer to check this and modify it?

8 Replies 8
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

You can call tweet or facebook.

But you can not talk to anybody on the tech side, they apparently will pass a message but that would be it.

David
Rio2
Level 1
Austin, TX

Easily the worst feature of AirBnB is the inability to send them an email or phone call for any assistance regarding any issue.

I have been hosting for over 3 years, and it has gotten WORSE.  There used to be a way to open a support ticket, but that is no longer, and we are on our own with no help from AirBnB at all.  It's risky, and terrible policy.

Nobody is going to support there hiding their contact details but you can call them.

David
Paul530
Level 2
Megève, FR

I have an issue that my prices are only showing the cleaning fee and not the rental rates. As I offer instant booking this is a matter that requires an urgent resolution.

I have the same issue of going around in circles in Help.

Any advice welcome

I think that having no way to contact AirBnB on their help forum is quite unnacceptable for such a large company

Screen Shot AirBnB

Pauline185
Level 1
Basingstoke, United Kingdom

Hi - it is now February 2018 and I am having the same trouble being able to raise a Support Ticket at all.  What a mess for travellers and hosts alike!  Has anyone managed to complete a Support Ticket.  I did once in 2017 but that was difficult to.

I am having the same issue. If you go to the help center, at the bottom of the web page there is something like "Do you need extra help? Contact with us" There you can choose between texting and calling. Choose calling because texting will not bring any results at all. And my personal advice is to insist. (probably in a nice way, after all they are only employees 😛 ) Also via the Facebook page I think it is possible to contact them but better ask them to call you. 

I hope I helped

Diane615
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

They don't care, it's only about profits for them .

MariaLuiza4
Level 3
Sao Paulo, Brazil

There is a way, but it is very well hidden. Save this link for opening tickets: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us/message