What Hosts are saying

Hello dear hosts I know you are doing your best to serve your guests in order to have better community and little saving.i would like to ask you if you can support eachanother and if you lr rooms are full of you can refer your guests to us in Grabada Hil...
    My settings are that bookings are available 3 months into the future, and yet I just received a request for 13 July. I shouldn't be getting any requests past June 12th.I checked, and it definitely says 3 months.What's up with that? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does a host not have a right to see the persons face staying at their home??? I have a guest who wants to check in late, no previous hosts to recommend...this isnt right Latest reply by Noel102
    I live in Temecula, California and want to get someone here to become the first in my area to qualify for the Airbnb Plus Program. What can I do to get this available for us or who may I contact. Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiI''m not receiving the money from Airbnb to my bank account i need the details of the transaction for the following reservations Reservation HMS8PTF23CReservation HMBJ2MN3QXReservation HMS3XCCFNJReservation HMJEK9JB4BReservation HMWNYJHWMXso i can send ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone! I’m just wondering, are there any hosts out there who ask guests for a deposit at the time of booking? And how much would you normally charge? To cover the cost of any damage/repairs etc. I have a couple staying in my flat for two weeks. It... Latest reply by Emiel1