What Hosts are saying

I just cancelled a booking and I don't think I get my service fee back. I cancelled within the grace perriod. What is going to be my total refund? I paid $94.09. Thanks! Latest reply by Emiel1
    i am wondering how to transfer a reseveration. i dont need to transfer the $ or costs, but rather just the guest name. origionally i was going to stay at a place with a riend, but now i wont be able to attend so they are taking it over however they alread... Latest reply by Helen3
    Yesterday I noticed that I can log in to Airbnb by Google and as well by Facebook, but two of this ways open accounts with different information. That is why I canceled one of them (which was connected to Facebook). Two of this accounts (Google and Facebo...
    A guest threw a large party that involved drugs and cigarette smoking in the house. I was forced to cancel two future stays because I couldn’t get the smell out. Shouldn’t Airbnb refund my money as it was the guest that broke the rules that forced me to c... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    Hi I have to cancel the reservations people have mate on my apartment . My landlord is telling me to leave . I have some people staying today and tomorrow and that’s fine then I have to leave . What is my Nextep Latest reply by Sarah977
    ive received and email from payoneer to request a copy of my ID. This is 4 months into my account being active. Is this normal or spam? Thanks Maryke
    I have a cabin I rent out. It’s in a private secluded area. We are wanting to add an outside hot tub gazebo area. Are there any restrictions or guidelines for this type of added amenity?