What Hosts are saying

Hello, My GF and I just made our first multi-month rental on airbnb for next winter, we understand the consequences if we were to cancel but what about for the host? How protected are we from the long-term rental being cancelled on us between now and then... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi Guys!I just started Hosting in January so Im still new, i ve looked into the requiremnents to become a superhost, and i meet all the requirements.My question is that i will be having a guest checking in 17 of March and leaving 5 April. And I just read ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    • 2.jpg
    • 3.jpg
    I currently pay my cleaning person $90 per reservation for a 1 bedroom apartment. My apartment is in the Northeast where everything is expensive. They clean and wash bedding and towels. Some weeks I'll have 3 2/night reservations which cost me a tota... Latest reply by Noel102
    I have a return guest arriving today, but I didn't receive his reservation. Guest said he made it last week. I found out when he texted me earlier today letting me know what time he would be arriving. How do I handle getting paid? Thank you! Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Dear sir,I fullfilled your request to update the information in my account. There is no way to complete the form as there is a bug. Please pay attention to this. See the printscreen attached. The Finalise button is not active due to the bug in the form. I... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I received a very disturbing email from a case manager simply called Juan. After escalating the money request for serious damage to our property by a guest when they refused to respond the email simply said hey, they are no longer on Airbnb but we made no... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Buenas noches me hicieron la siguiente consulta,que debo contestar? "Hola Qué tal? Quisiera reservar el dto. Pero cuento con tarjeta de débito maestro, habría posibilidad de realizar una transferencia bancaria para efectuar la reserva?" GraciasSaludosPd: ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, we booked at a hostel recently the day before and paid it. My friends arrived rather late night and found out that it is no longer valid and was given to another guest because it is beyond thr check in hours. My understanding is that we paid for the e... Latest reply by Ryan671