What Hosts are saying

Sabemos que ser super host no es tarea fácil y menos mantenerte, por lo que nos ofrecemos como coanfitriones para ayudarte en estos temas
    Can you assist me regarding my payout status. Thank you. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Where can I find how much I made last year and the taxes you paid?
    Good Morning, New to hosting in Sarasota, FL and it's been a learning experience. One issue that has come up twice so far is guests leaving a 4 star review for location. We are a little confused as to what they or Airbnb means by this review metric. It... Latest reply by Mo-and-Don0
    Hi, this is just a head up on some issues that hosts in the airbnb community should be aware of. I had a female guess that rented the room and went ahead to have a liposuction done. SURPRISE! I had an Uber driver living her up in front of the door bleedin... Latest reply by Ahylin0
    Hi there, I myself am new to Airbnb and customer service with Airbnb has been extremely unprofessional and rude. When I first started it was really nice. But the starting of 2019 has been horrible and I can never get my situations resolved and I keep gett... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0