How does one contact airbnb staff

Answered!

How does one contact airbnb staff

For some reason my listing does not show as available when people search for places in and around my neighbourhood. I was hoping to contact someone at airbnb to get support but can't seem to find any contact details. Does anyone know how to reach them?

1 Best Answer
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Deandra1 I can assure you that your listing is visible i just had a look at it. If you want more help you can contact Airbnb on this following number Australia: +61 2 8520 3333 or via twitter @AirbnbHelp. Good luck!!!

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Deandra1 I can assure you that your listing is visible i just had a look at it. If you want more help you can contact Airbnb on this following number Australia: +61 2 8520 3333 or via twitter @AirbnbHelp. Good luck!!!

Sandra3914
Level 1
Arizona, United States

How about a phone number for the United States please??????

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sandra3914,

Please follow this link to the Airbnb Help Centre and you'll be able to contact CX 😊

Thanks,

Liv

@Sandra3914 

Did you ever get a phone #?

James2461
Level 1
De Borgia, MT

Have spent way too much time (that I dont have this time of year), trying to find a way to contact AirBnb for help with an important issue that is not covered in any of the help topics. FRUSTRATING to say the least!!! You would think that such a large company would have a better support system.