What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone , I heve issue with my host , several people contacted me that they want to rent an apartment per 1 eur, I'm not sure why this price is aveilabe because the price of apartments 60 eur. Thx Dijana Latest reply by Sandra126
    While booking at airbnb it said that in total amount is 290$, but after payment I noticed in my online bank account that I have been charged for 348$. Why?
    A review of our house was improperly redacted. The redacted information did not identify anyone or anything. With the redaction the review doesn't sound as positive. What can a host do to correct the redaction? Latest reply by Gretchen0
    Hi I cant figure out how to change the listed price next to the top right of the Ad, Ive gone into Edit and also Pricing but nothing is let me change in on the Header.. ( Ie ABOVE INSTANT BOOKING). Can anyone help please? thankyou Melissa Latest reply by Victoria57
    I have a potential guest who has a promotional code for $30 off, but I don't know where this is coming from? We just listed our suite for rent and we already have it at a low rate, so we really do not feel like it needs to be discounted any further. We ... Latest reply by Deborah1
    a guest ask me at 10h30 PM july 6 for booking july 7 to july 10, it's 1 AM in july 7 and the button "pre approve" is not available to me... i understand it is because it is july 7. However, there is time enough for my guest to arrive... is there any way t...
    I am a new host and I am still not quite sure how does the payment methods work. I have already had a few reservations for the coming weeks but I am not sure if and when, the guests are expected to put a deposit upon reservation. If yes, what is the perce... Latest reply by Victoria57
    HelloI'm hosting three new apartment with new furniture.I'm worried to have guests with kids that trouble makers & break things in the apartment.My question is can I ask the guests in a nice way about thier kids behavior before I go ahead and accept thier... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hej there, I am a new host. My current guest requested an additional day to her itinerary. I followed the guidelines on how to request a change, and she says that she has approved it. However, I still see the original dates. When can I expect the new date...