What Hosts are saying

HelloI'm hosting three new apartment with new furniture.I'm worried to have guests with kids that trouble makers & break things in the apartment.My question is can I ask the guests in a nice way about thier kids behavior before I go ahead and accept thier... Latest reply by Raed1
    Hi, The pricing appearing on my public listing is totally different the real pricing set up in the host managment system. Could you please tell me why and where it's coming from? Thanks, Olivier
    Hi there! I just posted my flat but when I try and search for it (as if i were a guest) it doesn't come upAnyone had experience with this problem?
    Hi All My first guest has just left and I'm wondering if this behaviour is 'normal' on Airbnb? Booked for 1 but all 4 beds were usedcigarette butts found despite a no smoking policythe oven was left onthe back door was left unlockeddirty dishes left in th... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Help - I've just accepted a booking but the guest is wanting to hold off paying for a couple of weeks (which I'm happy with - the booking is not till September) - is there a way of delaying the payment date? Thanks, Kate Latest reply by Paul0
    Please help!My pre-approved guest wants to amend the number of guests from 1 to 8 but he can't do so. Do I need to approve her request first so he or I can make amendment of the booking?Appreciate your help.Thank you so much. Latest reply by Paul0
    I need to change the dates of a potential booking that I had already pre-approved as my guests have changed their dates. I have send a special offer with the new dates but everytime I try to add a special message with it, the message is not saved and disa...