How to Update Calendar?

How to Update Calendar?

Hi,  does anyone know how to update the calendar , I cannot find how to anywhere. I have tried visiting the listing, even blocking a date here or there on the calendar to see if it automatically updates and still it says last update August. I cannot see a button to click for manual update anywhere.

Thank you!

Edit: I am using Computer, Firefox Browser

18 Replies 18
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Louise1054 get your calendar up. Then highlight the NIGHTS you want to block and a section will open up to the right of the screen. Click in the circle next to blocked (or some such word)

Louise1054
Level 2
Dunstable, United Kingdom

Hi guys,

thanks for your message, however, when I hold my finger on a date the rest of the month turns blue but no window opens and it just turns back to white afterwards 

Lou

LOUISE ELLIOTT
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Louise1054 it might be better to try on a computer? When I go to my calendar if I click on a date then the panel opens up and I can X available. Alternatively if I left click on a date I can drag across to highlight many dates. If you are on the app I don't know how it works I am afraid

Louise1054
Level 2
Dunstable, United Kingdom

Brilliant! Thank you so much! I’ve managed to block individual dates manually and will try doing more than one date at a time on my desk top!

Have a good day!

LOUISE ELLIOTT