How to complain about AirBnB?

Justin1093
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

How to complain about AirBnB?

How to complain about AirBnB? Not a guest or host but about AirBnB - the website and service?

4 Replies 4
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Justin1093,

Here at the community center is a great place to voice your complaints about Airbnb.  In fact, those topics continue to top the charts every year.  You probably will get a lot of insightful information if you state specific complaints.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Justin1093 It. depends what you want to achieve

1) This community forum is good for venting

2) Twitter is also effective 

3) Customer services is only worthwhile if you want a specific outcome

4) Arbitration may be effective if you have a valid claim that is being ignored

Katie1096
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

I also would like to know how to give feedback/complain about my latest phone call with airbnb  help/support team

Ole4899
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Is there a way to escalate an issue with airbnb customer service?

Here's my problem. I'm a host, and my hosting account has been hijacked. I contacted customer service to have the password reset and issued to me (I'm the verified account owner, as per passport information etc). Customer service tells me it's not possible to reset the password.

Problem: people book my apartment via the hijacked account and show up at my doorstep. Presumably they've paid something to the person who is controlling the account. I'm worried about legal consequences: I'm the verified owner, I just have no control over what's happening.

Clearly, the customer service person I'm speaking to doesn't have permission to do what needs to be done. But how can I reach someone who does?