What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb community!I have decided I want to extend the time limit I had set for my private room. I had it at 3 days but decided I can handle a week, but now I can't figure out where I change that anywhere on my host interface. If anyone could let me know... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi,A guest simply didn't arrive. He did not cancel through Airbnb or answer my messages to ask if he was still planning to arrive. The automatic Airbnb "Review Guest" message keeps popping up. I can't review this guest negatively, as he may have had an... Latest reply by Dede0
    I need to contact Airbnb as a matter of urgency, and am finding no such facility on your website. Please can someone contact me immediately? I am trying to contact a host, and am concerned because they haven't responded to any messages I am sending. I am ...
    I am relatively new to hosting but have received good reiews from my guests. However the ratings have all been 4 stars, not 5. I can't quite put my finger on what would take it up a notch. Any ideas? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0