What Hosts are saying

Hi dear, I'm new on Airbnb Hoster. I have 4 bunker bed and 1 air bed. I applied them on your system. But system gives to guests like a room price. But I entered the price as one bed price. I wonder this. For example my one bed price is 50$ in my ad. I hav... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Guest cancelled doesn't check in for at least 10 days from todayAir BnB sent me a message saying they adjusted my acct 145.00When I know in fact I've never been paid and we do to get paid on this site until after the guest checks in. So did this money. On...
    Hello 'Air B&B' community~I am requiring help, in regards to my 'Listing' as a host, is not showing on 'Search' when searched on 'Tablets'- that is, iPad or iPhone or Smartphone.It comes up on a Desktop computer screen, but not a Tablet.Can anyone help me... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    We have been doing vacation host rentals for awhile but are new to airbnb. We have just received a reservation for July. But the airbnb info states that we won't receive payout util 24 hours after the guest checks in. This is too late for our process, sin... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hy guys, my situation is that I have two double bedrooms and a dormitory with three beds in it. The dormitory is rented per bed, as a hostel would. To keep my calendar in order and allow different people to book the beds I created three separate listings,... Latest reply by Ivan18
    Hello! Can someone out there please review my two sites and provide some constructive criticism please? Also, I know this site is called Air BnB but does that mean we are to provide breakfast? If I choose to provide breakfast, do I need to make that clear... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0