How to respond to experience reviews

Scott1384
Level 1
Tierra Verde, FL

How to respond to experience reviews

Previously, I've been able to respond to reviews left for the experience I host through a link in the email notifying me of the review. That is no longer an option. I've searched the app and the website, but there doesn't seem to be a way to view or respond to reviews as a host anymore. I've read the Help Center section regarding responding and even followed the link they provided. It only took me to the Review Insights page. There was still no option to actually see individual reviews or respond. This became an issue just within the last few weeks. Does anyone else know if there was a change? Can we still respond to reviews? If so, how do I get there?

3 Replies 3
Misty80
Level 1
Edmond, OK

I just came here looking for that exact information. Can’t figure it out either. Link doesn’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hopefully someone who works on the app/website will see this. 

Albert1994
Level 1
Barranquitas, Puerto Rico

Right? What is going on? I'm trying to reply to my reviews like I used to do and there's no way to reply back anymore. I hope someone shares more info on this.

Alasdair22
Level 2
Gdańsk, Poland

I think they've done a T r ! p @ d v ! $ 0 r (i.e. done some funky updates & screwed it up!). I got a notification about my latest review & would love to respond to a great guest but there is literally no way to do that at the moment. Hopefully they are sorting it out & not just turning a blind eye.