I HAVE MY FIRST REQUEST TO BOOK MY PLACE AND I MUST RESPOND BECAUSE THE PERSON WANTS TO SEE PLACE

Veronica27
Level 2
New York, NY

I HAVE MY FIRST REQUEST TO BOOK MY PLACE AND I MUST RESPOND BECAUSE THE PERSON WANTS TO SEE PLACE

7 Replies 7
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Veronica27,

Are you sure you want to allow the person to see the place?  You can open yourself up to a lot of problems by doing this.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

HE IS LOOKING TO BOOK FROM MARCH 

24 TO APRIL 1, AN I PRE-APPROVED RESERVATION. BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT. IS

THNK YOU. B

I MEANT MARCH 26 TO APRIL 1ST.

Tell him that he should have a good enough idea of your place by looking at your photos. Do you have favorable reviews? Suggest to him that he read your reviews aswell. You can also tell him that you have guests staying in your place right now so you can't show it.

tHANK YOU KRSTINA.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Veronica27 Nope, I wouldn't do it.  Why would you want a stranger come to your place without a confirmed reservation?  Seems like new hosts get this request all the time.  Here's what Airbnb has to say about this: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/47/what-should-i-do-if-a-guest-wants-to-see-my-place-before-book...

Provided you have enough pictures to describe your listing, I would say no to this inquiry.  Be very careful.  

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Veronica,

Could you kindly just hit that "CAPS LOCK" key because you are YELLING!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host