I can't login using android app on tablet

Susie72
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I can't login using android app on tablet

Hi,

Whenever I try to login to the android app on my tablet (new) I get the message Login error - update your airbnb app.

I've repeatedly reinstalled the app with no effect. Login works on computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Susie

24 Replies 24
Julie1709
Level 1
Chatham-Kent, Canada

Me too. Just keep trying. After 15 or 20 times, I logged in.

I am having the same problem now, tried at least 15 times, no result...Airbnb couldn't come up with a solution yet...

Marin53
Level 1
Split, Croatia

Same problem with Xiaomi redmi note 7

Desmond39
Level 1
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong

after pressing the right arrow, it becomes 3 dots and loading.

may I know how do you press the arrows again and again? press the back button? 

same here , already contacted live chat , they say they look into it but i dont get updates...

For those thinking its about android version well i think its not , its about airbnb app. Why ?

When i received my samsung phone everything was working fine. Today i factory reset my phone to go back to the same android version. Then i didnt let the phone update anything. I installed only airbnb and... it doesnt work.

Its amazing that they cant help us and dont even take time to come here and talk about the problem... what a joke

Natalie564
Level 1
Hawera, New Zealand

I have exactly the same on my new Samsung Galaxy S5E.It let's me put my password in and fill out the Captacha or what ever it's called but won't actually connect.I have deleted and downloaded the app from Playstore but that didn't help.I have contacted Airbnb but they cant figure it out.It works well on my Galaxy S9 phone and on my Apple computer but I want it to work on my new tablet.Anyone got any clues.

Chia-Chun0
Level 1
Malden, MA

This is ridiculous.  Same problem on my pixel 3a.  Airbnb, fix your app!!!

Shane133
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

My Samsung worked fine until I logged out to help a friend then it would not log into anything re airbnb after that 

Oliver344
Level 1
Ulm, Germany

Same here - new device (Nokia 8.1, Android One 9). Login takes forever. Made also sure not adblockers active - no success. Those great tech companies doing amazing work...baffled.

William-K-0
Level 2
Tamarac, FL

same problem