I cannot find my listing at all.

Answered!

I cannot find my listing at all.

HI,

I am new into hosting and I cannot find my listing.

It has been more than 72 hours and my listing is not shown still.

Any advise?

Thank you.

1 Best Answer

Hi,

I cant see my listing as well. Could somebody check and advice why? Name: Night on the boat.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11

My Listing Name is "Cebu Travel Inspired Studio - ITPark Pool Gym WiFi"

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Gian-Karlo0 you have 2 listings visible with the same name. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gian-Karlo0 

Your listing is in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=180816549&map_toggle=true

(maybe zoom in more on the map when searching)

Please note you offer a 20% discount to first three bookings.

Hi,

I cant see my listing as well. Could somebody check and advice why? Name: Night on the boat.

Thanks

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Vaidotas1 your listing is visible for guests to see and book. 

Dawn374
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

I'm having the same issue.  My husband checked on his laptop. Zoomed onto street and it still isnt there.

Newly remodeled condo with fabulous views

Elizabeth38
Level 1
Denpasar City, Indonesia

I cant find my listing either by location, name, number, area or rooms.  How can people book it if I cant even find it.  Can any suggest a way to get my property visible to everyone.  Kebun House, Umalas, Bali, Indonesia.  Hope you have more success than me.  Thanks

Malcolm104
Level 2
Prospect, Australia

Hi, I need help. I have begun a new hosting airbnb, working on my iPad. I completed most of the details last night but I could not upload any photos. For some reason the photos I took with my iPad would not be accepted. I saved what I had done, then went away to take more photos, and when I returned, using a laptop now as my iPad is charging, I could not for the life of me find my account. My email is closenough51@gmail.com. The name used is Lynmal Pech.

Please give me access to this account so I can complete.

Lynmal. 

Hi, I just listed my house and I don’t know how to check if it is live. Can someone show me what I should do? 

Marieke43
Level 1
Fairlight, Australia

Hi, same here. I says my home is Listed, but can not find it anywhere... Does anybody have an answer?

Graham401
Level 2
New Barnet, United Kingdom

Hi all guess what same here . cannot find my listing on the site can any one help please ?