I need to ask a guest to leave

I need to ask a guest to leave

How do I get a bad guest out? I do not feel safe with him here. I found tne light on in my room multiple times since he has been here. He has had more than one unannounced guest. Tonight he has someone in his room overnight. He has used and bused my cookware without asking. He is AIRBNB ing his place in manhattan so he says which I did not know beacuse his profile says he is from Hungary. I'm distressed he needs to go now

4 Replies 4

My recent guests named Mebtu booked by airbnb for 4 nights from 9th July to 13th July they arrived in my flat yesterday.they gave all wrong information when they they booked my property. They said they were from Sweden.but basically one is from Sweden , the other two were without uk passport they were from Ethiopia. I served them as a host .They spent 3 hours in my flat after holding flat keys and after that they cancelled through Airbnb.their money shouldn't be refunded. After cancellation they called me they want to leave this place . basically they got scared from UK immigration. But they wrote place was not good .I must say they were horrible guests from beginning to the end.all information they provide at the time of booking was absolutely wrong and lie. I need my money get paid through Airbnb .I refused other my guests because of them .information hope Airbnb will take immediate notice . Thanks . Noureen
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Teri6
Level 1
Puyallup, WA

Politely let hm know this isn't working for you . It is your home you need to take charge and not be intimidated ...bring in some one to help if you need reinforcements
Di5
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

My guest who has booked for 31 nights......
Within 2 hours of arrival she accused us of stealing her money..... Within 30 minutes she 'found' the missing money.
I now feel uncomfortable that she is here for 30+ days and would prefer her to leave.
Can anyone help with how I stand regarding refunding her remaining stay once I ask her to leave??
She is a lone female traveller from overseas.
Help & advice much appreciated.