What Hosts are saying

Last week I have had one apartment in Paris literally trashed by a gang of criminals that organised a 2 nights rave party.The reservation came from a profile with Id and phone verification, and most disturbingly, with several 5 stars reviews. They present...
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-24 2.jpg
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-22 3.jpg
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-21 2.jpg
    Last week I have had one apartment in Paris literally trashed by a gang of criminals that organised a 2 nights rave party.The reservation came from a profile with Id and phone verification, and most disturbingly, with several 5 stars reviews. They presen...
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-17 2.jpg
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-17.jpg
    • PHOTO-2020-12-20-10-40-21 2.jpg
    Hello all, just joined the community, i host about 13 properties on airbnb, recently(in april 2019) i updated my GST number on airbnb and hence remmiting and paying tax however prior to that airbnb was paying tax on my behalf but i did had gst number sinc... Latest reply by Vineeth2
    Hi Everyone! We have just been shocked and utterly dissappointed to find an email by our management company asking everyone in the building to immediately stop running Airbnb and close their listings as it is in breach of the Leaseholder agreement. We we... Latest reply by Sean377
    I had a guest book on instant book for her mother. This is against Airbnb rules so I cancelled and explained to the guest why I had to cancel the reservation. I got penalized by having the date blocked and losing the Superhost opportunity. I learned th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone else feel that when Airbnb goes public Hosts rates will be trimmed drastically from the pressure of pleasing shareholders? I noticed this big time with Uber and Lyft so far. Latest reply by Tony1200