What Hosts are saying

Hi, we have been doing air bnb for about four months now, my home and contents insurences are about to expired. I have tried four diffrent companies and as soon as i mentioned air bnb they actually said they will not cover us, and that they can not offer ... Latest reply by Jane3076
    Hello hosting community, I am in my second year of hosting, am a superhost and had a fantastic first year. My problem now is that when someone (other than me, from my computer) searches for my listing and chooses my town/homes on the Airbnb website, my l... Latest reply by Wayne-And-Joyce0
    I am a New Zealand host and my price per night is set at $130 New Zealand dollars. An unknown American host searched for my listing and messaged me that my listing comes up as $250 US per night. (Didn't think our exchange rate was that good!) I will be m... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello, I am staying in an Airbnb (solo guest) and the hosts (1 young host living with 3 young friends) are VERY noisy. They have the TV always super loud, laughing, playing music, talking loud until 5am in the morning. I literally cannot sleep. It is a pl... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello i have a big probleme with my refound . I speaked allredy with your collegues and they thold me to speak with my bank . i speaked with the bank and they told my they sent back my refound . so how can i get my money ? i try to take my money back abo... Latest reply by William1410
    Hi guys, I find it so weird that I need to share my problem here right before the end of the year. There are two recent adjustments suddenly appearing in my transaction history. In my opinion, this must be a mistake or a bug, since Airbnb deducted 2 time...
    Good afternoon! I recently installed a Ring video doorbell and my guest that checked in today covered it as they were entering my house. Before they did, I counted 8 people that entered. The reservation was for 4. I’m concerned that they are going to hav... Latest reply by Karen2768