What Hosts are saying

As a superhost of 6 years standing and 100% 5 star reviews, I have, for the first time, been caught out by Airbnb's Extenuating Circumstances policy. I have lost 780 eur with little or no chance of rebooking the dates as the guest cancelled on the day of ... Latest reply by Yvonne601
    I received this for our unit on another website, but thought it would be valued here.Has anyone else received a reservation request like this? At first I was just going to ignore it, since it's obviously copy/paste and our unit is pet friendly, so why go... Latest reply by Michelle2475
    My expected guest coming in August is going to cancel but she said her credit card got stolen, so she doesn't want the credit to go to the card she no longer has. How do we do this? (Neither of us have cancelled it yet, because we're not sure how to do ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Just received an inquiry about our apartment. Asks to contact on a vvzap number. I’ve not heard of this before... I’m not contacting this person. But not sure how to handle my response Latest reply by Colleen253
    I am new here and i just started to be a host,I have a question about the paymen, how can i see that the guest payed and completed the payent method before he/she arrived?i wish someone can help me becaise i couldnt find the answer for my question on the ... Latest reply by Ivana285
    Tried to post a question and was greeted by this. Any help please? An Unexpected Error has occurred.An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and ...
    i want reviewed guests only but i am getting enquiries from un reviewed guests - WHY ? Latest reply by Therese14
    What is a fair pet fee? Is 100.00 flat( regardless of the size, breed, or how many pets) reasonable? When guests have pets and dont tell you about it what steps can be taken to prevent this?? Ring doorbell? Other than requesting money for the pet(s) and g... Latest reply by Fabian642