What Hosts are saying

Friends, your help is very necessary. I manage an apartment in the city of Varna remotely. And faced with dishonesty of staff. Now I am looking for a helper for whom the standards of hospitality would be as important as for me and for our entire Air & B c... Latest reply by Jasmina13
    Hi, one of my guests had to cancel and I would like to give a partial refund. However, it says that it will be charged to my account. . . I have not yet been paid out for these guests as it is in August. How does this work? Will they charge my bank accoun... Latest reply by Magic3
    I am in the process of involving Airbnb to decide on a damage claim, after the guest group has declined to pay. From reading other posts in 2016-2018, Airbnb clearly favours guests instead of being fair. Just curious, any host who recently/in 2019 success... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our current guests booked as a couple (we charge per guest) and now half way through their stay wish to invite another couple to stay. The new COVID rules don’t allow mixed families in one house but we are being challenged by them over this. Latest reply by Vivian860
    Hi there, 2 weeks ago I started receiving emails in Chinese from Airbnb. I thought they were spam so I deleted these emails. I checked again a few days ago and found some more Airbnb emails in Chinese. I logged onto my Airbnb account on my phone and it ap... Latest reply by MikeAndDebbie0
    Hi, I have been hosting three guests since 1st of Feb. They are staying at home all day, but, it is ok for me. However, my concern is their smoking.Luckily they don't smoke inside the house, but, they smoke in the pergola nearly all day. As I am not a sm... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I hosted a couple last weekend that said they had a service dog. I accepted the reservation. When they arrived, the dog was a 4-pound Yorkers carried in a purse wearing a visor and sunglasses (the dog, not the owner). The owner then told me the dog helped... Latest reply by Cathy843