What Hosts are saying

We’ve been having an issue with the excess garbage as a host of our rental. We have garbage pick up every Monday and Thursday mornings and currently it is the responsibility of the renters to bring out the garbage bins and bring them back to the house. Ho... Latest reply by Heather1086
    I have a one day advance notice set up. I did not checked the box allowing the instant booking to override the advance notice. that said, why last night a guest was able to book (Instant Booking) at 8.30pm for the next day. Thank you for your help Latest reply by John5097
    Good afternoon. As an AirBnB host I frequently get enquiries via the web site concerning things like taxi prices, local facilities etc. I can answer those queries fairly comprehensively and that is not a problem, but they always come accompanied by a "P... Latest reply by Aura4867
    My brother and I were trying to book an Air bnb in Manhattan and we found this great place. I then proceeded to book the place because I saw some weeks in early December and February get booked at this location. I had messaged him about the place before a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Boat insurance. Does AirBnB cover liabilty.I know that there is only one string in this forum in the 'Community Center' but I know that there are more than a few boats for rent on AirBnB.We have had a very good first season renting our boat out, and we ha... Latest reply by Jenny1305
    Hello everyone, I’m wanting to have a specific conversation with someone who works for Airbnb in Australia that can provide advice in setting up an Airbnb in a particular location (not here in Australia). I’ve tried putting this to the community but hav... Latest reply by Helen3