What Hosts are saying

Hi Hosts,AirBnb removed my review of a guest because it wasn’t “relevant “ to the community. Please help me know how I should have written the review. Here is the review:“guest’s name” stayed a month, and was mostly in his room; smoking, vaping, and playi... Latest reply by Taizz0
    I made a 13 day reservation in the evening by the next morning i was informed that i had been around a person with covid. I canceled immediately , lets say within 15 hrs or less. I was then informed that cancellation was accepted but my refund of a bil... Latest reply by David7389
    Hi,My listing was unlisted because of the new NY law requiring data sharing. I understand that I can continue listing (without data sharing) as long its 30 days or more - which I am fine with. But I cannot find how to do so on the website. Can you advise ...
    Hello! A prospect had called about a booking that was telling them was declined, which was not, and we had resolved it over the phone. After alerting her that the booking was good and confirmed we hung up the phone thinking we were good to go. She called ... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello All, I currently used Rently.com to manage my home access remotely. The support at Rently is good, booking reservation and setting door codes is also easy for guest and staff. My only issue is that it is not reliable. I do not get notifications w... Latest reply by Maquoo0