What Hosts are saying

Hi guys my name is Ronald. Im a new member in the community , I need to know how can I share my calendar to the cleaning crew . Please leave your comments and advice . I'm located in Guatemala City, I have a brand new house in Coatepeque. Latest reply by Ronald441
    AirBnb is terrible. There is no way to enforce any fines for smoking. They will not reimburse a host for anything but physical damage. A guest smoked like a chimney and did a ton of drugs. They left the place in terrible shape, and they, AirBnb, do nothin... Latest reply by Hilda23
    I’d like to block the full day that I already have guests booking in. Airbnb allows you to auto block out the day BEFORE (or after) you have guests already booked in, but then I lose a day of income. The flip side when I turn that function off, is that ai... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, i am vincent and been a host for a couple of years. I always was very fond of airbnb but recently my opinion has changed big time. it seems impossible to talk with an employee (are there still any?). i am dealing with a big issue namely about a can... Latest reply by Carol6795
    Hola a todos! Espero que todo bien! Estoy interesada en colaborar con servicios de Co-Host a la vez que check in- out en Barcelona. Tengo bastante experiencia en el tema, a parte de haber sido Host durante unos 5 años y lograr muy buenas referencias; tamb... Latest reply by Paolo1118
    I need some advice. I blocked some dates in my Airbnb calender for a booking from another accomodation site. That booking has now been cancelled. Between these two events I have started to utilise the services of a booking service to make sure all my cale... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello! I am looking for someone to co-host my apartment when I am not available. My apartment located in Sagrada Familia area in Barcelona. PLZ text me if anyone is interested or could kindly tell me how I can find co-host through Airbnb? thanks a lot!!Ti... Latest reply by Paolo1118
    If a guest searches for a period under 28 days, then it correctly displays the PER NIGHT rate as R2426 ZAR (South African Rand), but the moment the search is over 28 days then it will show a PER MONTH rate of just R3349 ZAR! Why is it doing this??? I have... Latest reply by Caroline1856