Re: Improvements to guest reviews, house rules, cancellations & more in the latest Host Update

Patti2
Level 2
Burkeville, VA

Re: Improvements to guest reviews, house rules, cancellations & more in the latest Host Update

Have any other longtime Super Hosts, who have never filed an insurance claim, never even taken a guests security deposit, and never had one problem with parties, had their listings "deactivated" by Airbnb like mine was?  Even after correcting my listings to exclude concepts related to "gatherings", "parties only with permission from owners", and excluding a (as in one) picture of a small family wedding on our farm, my very busy farm house is still "deactivated" and not visible or available for bookings.  What?????  It's been a week, daily contacts with Airbnb "Customer Support", received several emails from Airbnb giving me thumbs up to reactivate my listing.  When I try, I still get the same old message, "Your listing is not able to be reactivated.  Contact Customer Service".  Or something like that.  One week later, still no resolution.  Why on earth would Airbnb implement an intrusive, insulting, and punishing practice without the ability to reactivate truly exceptional listings after "corrections" were made?  I am a week into this nightmare and have connected with multiple daily customer service reps who shuffle me around without a resolution.  I would not in my wildest imagination have predicted this horrible level of "service" from Airbnb.  

1 Reply 1
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Patti2,

I'm really sorry to hear about that, thanks a lot for reaching out.

I have checked on your case internally and a support agent is currently working on it. You should be getting an update shortly!

I hope this helps and that things are resolved soon.

Thanks,

Liv