I need

Answered!
Nini12
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

I need

Hello could you explain this ???????????? why my listing should be pausesd?????????????? 

Listings that receive an overall rating of 1-3 stars are at higher risk of being paused. If a listing is paused, we’ll remove it from search for 5 days. Learn more

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Nini12 

I looked at your listing, reviews, rating, and prices and I understand your frustration.

Your prices are very low, at least compared to prices in EU, USA, Australia... Your apartment is huge, located in the city center in a gorgeous old building and, according to your reviews you are a great host. But, your rating is around 4* . Unfortunately, it seems many people don't like old or antique furniture, they like everything new and modern.  New, cheap Ikea rug is more appreciated than an old oriental, fine and expensive one. It's just the way it is.

When the rating falls under 4,6* then the listing is temporarily snoozed or delisted from Airbnb. It seems it happened to you, but the good thing is - now is back and bookable again. I hope you will get better guests in the future 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Nini12
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hello could you explain this ???????????? why my listing should be pausesd?????????????? 

Listings that receive an overall rating of 1-3 stars are at higher risk of being paused. If a listing is paused, we’ll remove it from search for 5 days. Learn more

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Nini12 

I looked at your listing, reviews, rating, and prices and I understand your frustration.

Your prices are very low, at least compared to prices in EU, USA, Australia... Your apartment is huge, located in the city center in a gorgeous old building and, according to your reviews you are a great host. But, your rating is around 4* . Unfortunately, it seems many people don't like old or antique furniture, they like everything new and modern.  New, cheap Ikea rug is more appreciated than an old oriental, fine and expensive one. It's just the way it is.

When the rating falls under 4,6* then the listing is temporarily snoozed or delisted from Airbnb. It seems it happened to you, but the good thing is - now is back and bookable again. I hope you will get better guests in the future 🙂

Nini12
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

thank you, my dear friend for your support and advises , it could have been helpful for me ........

best wishes  

Nini