IB preset questions not answered

Kathleen274
Level 2
Florida, United States

IB preset questions not answered

Hi, and thank you in advance. I'm confused about some points of IB. I thought guests had to answer my preset questions, which are primarily the ones suggested by Airbnb, before booking via IB, but they're often not answering any of them,  and they don't always have the information confirmed that I asked for either, even though those were also items suggested by Airbnb. Is there something I'm missing?

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Two days ago I had a chance to book a place as a guest (I'm mostly a host) - I had to answer questions and confirm some statements to proceed with the booking. I think that maybe Airbnb is introducing those features gradually. The reservation I mentioned was for something in my country.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Kathleen274 nope, I don't think you're missing anything. Guests often don't read and often don't answer prompts. I've created 'Saved Messages' that are repeats of things they already should have seen and answered so that when they don't I can quickly send it to them again. You just have to keep repeating yourself until you get the info you need.