What Hosts are saying

I want to know if this Airbnb link is real , or is a fake, it seems a bit weird for me. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/66632232555 Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi, the past 3-4 days I'm getting the same message from an account I suspect is suspicious. Actually I am getting messages on my properties, from someone who wants to book. It's the same message, in russian (I don't speak russian nor have I listed russian... Latest reply by Aristea0
    I have had a private room on AirBnB for just over a day now and I haven't been able to find it anywhere when i search for it and neither have my friends. I have even checked the map and even though there are no other listings available in that area I stil... Latest reply by Jeff158
    have had the worst experience tying to list on this site, unlike other sites, Airbnb are the most unhelpful persons I have encountered Latest reply by R56
    1st: A guest booked an apartment for three people. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. I think that guest has to indicate in the application that he has a dog (even though it is a service dog, the guest has hearing problems) or he could apply for a cha... Latest reply by Darko39
    Hi, I have long term tenants in the property who are staying for a month however I need to gain access one evening as the next tenant wants to view the property what are my rights about requesting access to the property so that I can show the other tenant... Latest reply by Tarryn6