Incorrect prices showing on the map show when people search.

Louise220
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

Incorrect prices showing on the map show when people search.

I have a new listing - Studio 4 Quirky self-catering in Ceredigion - and when searching to see how it looked an incorrect price came up on the location map. I do not use Smart Pricing, all my dates are the same price yet it comes up with a different price. This also happens with my other 2  listings. I am VERY concerned this is putting off people who book with a price in mind. I have had very few issues with Airbnb and your customer service is secon to none  but I would really appreciate this being sorted out.

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Louise220 

your listing shows 62€ / night and 25% weekly discount. Is this correct?

It should show £54 sterling per night with a 25% weekly discount of £289 sterling. I think this is the same in Euros. I guess all is good then?

Allison311
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

I am having the same problem. I have tried to change my base price from $29/night to $31/night. (I do 30 day minimums only so a small difference per night makes a bigger difference over a month). I do not have smart pricing engaged and have no special discounts. My listing preview continues to read $29/night and the most recent guest was required to pay only $29/night. 

Why can I not change my base price?